Thursday, May 14, 2020



       I hope you are all doing well and staying safe!:)  I miss seeing all of my sweeties so very much!!!💕  Our last packet pickup was last Friday, May 8th.  If you were unable to pick it up, please stop by the school any day between 12:00-1:30 to get it and also to drop off any completed work.  I truly appreciate all of your dedication to helping your child continue learning by following the lessons on MobyMax, completing packets, and using multiple other websites!:)  

   ****Next Tuesday, May 19th will be the last day of remote e-learning and also our last class Zoom Video Chat at 5:00!!!😃  I can’t thank you enough for all of your support with everything at home and also for helping your child get on our Zoom Chats!💗  It will be the same address and PW as before.:)

https.//zoom.is/j/6153281596
PW:  6153281596

Please stay safe and can’t wait to see you all on Tuesday!  Hug your sweeties for me!!!💖