Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Welcome to Our Classroom!!!


     A HUGE THANKS to all of who were able to come for Open House last night!!!😀  We had a fantastic turnout!  It was so nice to see all of the sweet faces that I will have the opportunity to have with me in my classroom this year!!!💗  I know there was a lot of information in the folders that I sent home, so if you have any questions at all please let me know!  Your child's regular take home folder will be coming home tomorrow and this one will need to be checked each night and then returned the next day.  I will send home important information from the office and from the classroom in your child's folder as well as have the daily behavior sheet updated every day.  If you can send a class snack for 22 kids as soon as possible, I would truly appreciate it!😉  Thank you for sharing your child with me and I'm looking forward to working with each of you to help your child have his/her BEST KINDERGARTEN YEAR EVER!!!!!💕💕💕