Sunday, April 19, 2020

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to remind you all about our next video chat at 2:00 today!😉  I will be using the same connection:    https://zoom.us/j/6153281596   and the PW is the number  6153281596

***Also, a reminder to please have your child log into MobyMax for a while each day to complete the lessons on Math, Language, Reading Skills Literature and Foundational Reading.  They may also complete many of the other choices that are listed on that website.😊  I am able to track how much time is spent on their account so it will help me to know that your child is continuing their distant learning.😉 Words cannot even explain how very sad I was to find out that we unfortunately won’t be able to return to back to school to finish your child’s amazing Kindergarten year.😢  This has been the most difficult time ever not getting to see my sweeties and have them with me to see them continuing to blossom everyday!!!  I thank each of you soooooo very much for all of your hard work at home with the online work and working on the packets that have been sent home!💗💕  

***Reminder of the new packet pickup on Monday the 20th from 12:30-4:30 and Tuesday the 21st from 2:30-6:30!  You can also return any packets that have been completed during this time and please make sure to have your child’s name and my name would be helpful too.😉  If you’re not able to pick up these 2 days, you may come by any day between 12:00-1:30 when lunches are being distributed to grab your child’s packet...and a lunch too!🎉  

Thank you so very much again and I hope to see as many of my sweeties as possible today!!!💖