Monday, April 6, 2020

If you were unable to pick up your child's learning packet last week, you are able to stop by the Elementary any weekday from 12:00-1:30 to pick up your packet!!!😉

***Also to let you know, we are doing another Zoom Video Chat this Wednesday, 
April 8th at 7:00!😄
It was so much fun to see all of my sweeties who were able to join us on Saturday!💓  I hope you will be able to join me on Wednesday 
using the same web address:  
https://zoom.us/j/6153281596
If it asks for a password, please use those last 10 numbers.:)  I already sent out an email to everyone yesterday, but I just wanted to make sure that you are receiving all of my info!😉

  If I don't get to visit with you on Wednesday, I hope you all have a fantastic Easter with your sweet kiddos and give them all a GIANT HUG from me!!!💗🐣🐰