Wednesday, April 29, 2020



     I hope that you are all doing well!πŸ’—  We will have another Zoom Video Chat this Friday, May 1st at 5:00!!!πŸ˜ƒ  I have absolutely LOVED seeing all of my sweeties that have joined us and hope that we will be able to have even more on Friday!πŸ’•  The kids love to see their classmates too!!!😊  It really helps to keep us all connected during this difficult time we are experiencing.πŸ˜‰  Here is the info again if you need it:

PW:  6153281596
I hope you can all  join us so we can keep connected!:)

    Thank you all so much for keeping your child working on our MobyMax learning website and doing the packets that have been sent home!!!πŸŽ‰  It truly means a lot that you are working so hard with my kiddos!😍  There will one more packet pick up coming around May 8th.  Any packets that have been completed can be brought the school any day between 12:00-1:30 while lunches are being handed out.  Please be sure to have your child’s name and my name listed on their returned packets so that I can give the credit for finishing them.πŸ˜‰  

           Hope to see your sweetie on Friday 
and please stay safe!πŸ’