Thursday, April 2, 2020

I hope that all is well with all of you and 
I am missing your sweeties SO MUCH!!!!πŸ’“

***Just a Reminder***
       
       I wanted to remind all of you of  the new packet pickup today and tomorrow from 12:30-4:30 at the Elementary School.  There are tons of learning activities in these packets for your kiddos to do to help them continue what we've been learning at school.  We have included way more activities than 1 week's worth, so please don't feel like your child needs to complete everything in just 1 week.  They can be stretched out much further according to how your child learns.  If you have any questions on anything, or questions with MobyMax or Clever, please don't hesitate to ask me.πŸ˜‰  You can reach me anytime on my email:  connie.zalesky@wssd115.org

      Also today, we will have pickup for our BoBo Fundraiser from 12:00-5:00 at the Elementary.  If your child participated in the fundraiser, you can pick both the fundraiser items and your child's learning packet during the same time!

     ***I also want to invite all of you to a video chat I am putting together for all of our kiddos in our class coming up this Saturday, April 4th at 12:00 using the website Zoom.  If you would like to join me and your child's friends, please connect to this website:  https.//zoom.us/j/6153281596 
The meeting ID # is the number listed:  6153281596  
I will send out individual emails with this information just in case some of my families are not connected to this blog. If you are in contact with any other parents, please share this information too!:)  I hope that you will able to able to join us, but if not, we will being having several more "get togethers" coming up!!!πŸ’•

      I miss my sweet kiddos more than words can say and I hope that you're all staying safe through this crazy, unfortunate time we are experiencing right now.  Give your kiddo a HUGE HUG from me and please tell them that I love them so much and miss seeing their bright, adorable smiles everyday!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ’